iCollege Limited is a leading vocational training provider that comprises six businesses which deliver accredited and non-accredited vocational education and training solutions throughout Australia and internationally.
iCollege currently has
- four registered training organisations (RTOs) based in Australia:
*legal transfer pending
Giving skills to land a dream job
1. EXPANSIVE GEOGRAPHICAL FOOTPRINT
- Adelaide, South Australia x 1 campus
- Brisbane, Queensland x 2 campuses
- Canberra, Australian Capital Territory x 1 campus Gold Coast, Queensland x 1 campus
- Perth, Western Australia x 2 campuses
- Sydney, New South Wales x 1 campus
2. STATE GOVERNMENT FUNDING CONTRACTS
- Celtic Training holds funding contracts in Queensland and South Australia
- Sero Institute holds funding contracts in Queensland and Western Australia
- Capital Training Institute holds funding contracts in Queensland, New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory
iCollege is the only ASX listed company to have subsidised training funding contracts across 5 states and territories
3. UNIQUE REVENUE STREAMS OF BOTH INTERNATIONAL AND DOMESTIC STUDENTS
- Pre COVID-19 revenue equally split between international and domestic students
- 4 campuses accredited to facilitate training for international students
- Current CRICOS allocation of 1300 with 805 places filled
- Diversified student cohort from over 43 countries with students from China representing less than 5% of our student base
- With border closures currently in place, ICT had the capability to swiftly pivot to a greater focus on domestic student enrollments
- Post July 2020, revenue is now split approximately 70% on domestic student market and 30% on international student market
- Significant network of 150+ international student recruitment agents – both in Australia and overseas
4. NICHE MARKET OPERATIONS
- Sero Institute operates a corrections division delivering training inside 5 of the 11 Correctional facilities in Queensland
- The Hacking School addresses the skills shortage in IT professionals by delivering up to the minute training through boot camp style intensive training
- The Hacking School has begun the rollout of “coding for kids” under The Coding Factory banner in Australia and India
- Both Australia and India are highly scalable markets
- Sero Institute is one of the only RTOs that is accredited to deliver the Diploma and Advanced Diploma of Applied Blockchain to students in Australia
- iCollege has a preferred partnership agreement with Cambridge Assessment English (CAE) to market and distribute the Linguaskill English test in Australia
Simon Tolhurst is a Partner in HWL Ebsworth’s Litigation Team and has over 20 years’ experience in commercial dispute resolution matters.
Ash has enjoyed a successful business career building a variety of businesses in various sectors including retail, IT and education. Mr Katta is passionate about education business and has successfully built and run his own education businesses.
Executive Director & CFO
Badri has dual qualifications in finance and accounting from Edith Cowan University in Perth.
Stuart is a CPA and Chartered Company Secretary with over 20 year’s extensive experience in the management and corporate affairs of public listed companies.
“iCollege is positioned to become one of Australia’s leading educators.”
Our strategy is to deliver great student experiences and education outcomes throughout our vocational education and training businesses located in Singapore and Australia. We will achieve this by consistently delivering relevant, practical and flexible training programs targeted at over domestic and international students seeking employment in priority occupations throughout Australia where skilled workers are in high demand. Each education provider will be fully integrated into our existing corporate structure and can utilise our 8 campuses located throughout Sydney, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Perth, Adelaide and Canberra
Our businesses specialise in a range of priority qualifications in occupational areas including construction, aged care, disability, hospitality, business, English language and health& fitness. Providing a strong base for revenue growth, the successful integration of these businesses will be our focus this year.
iCollege currently delivers training to domestic students and overseas students in Australia.
- Domestic students are permanent residents or citizens of Australia and New Zealand passport holders, who are categorised into three groups:
- Job Seekers
- School Leavers
- Existing Workers
- Domestic students studying within the iCollege group are either full fee paying students or have their fees partly paid under Government Assistance through a subsidy payment by their state government.
- Each state government or territory has a skills or training department that creates an annual training list which identifies the various VET qualification subsidies available to domestic students.
- In order for RTO’s to deliver subsidised accredited qualifications, they are required to apply for a funding agreement with their relevant state government.
- The state governments usually require RTO’s to have experience in prior delivery of the qualification and/or to have delivered the qualification at a full fee in the relevant state for at least 6 months prior to application as well as a sound compliance history with the regulator.
- iCollege currently holds state government funded contracts in Australian Capital Territory, New South Wales, Queensland, South Australia and Western Australia.
- RTO’s must be on (or register to be on) the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) to teach overseas students on student visas in Australia.
- CRICOS providers must meet all the requirements of the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) framework at all times.
- Sero Institute is the only CRICOS registered training provider under the iCollege group.
- Sero Institute currently recruits over 90% of its overseas students from within Australia (On-shore International Students).
- Sero Institute currently delivers training to over 800 overseas students out of its approved allocation of 1,300 places provided by ASQA.
- Overseas students are full fee paying students and have to prepay any course fees either in full or by way of an agreed payment plan.
iCollege Corporate Governance Statement
This document details the board of directors, including their role and board composition, code of conduct, guidelines for trading in the company
Adopted on 30 September 2020.